The Jones Platinum with Full Body Trainer Attachment was designed to move with the natural movements of the human body. The machine follows the movements of your body as opposed to your body following the confined movements of the machine.
The Jones Platinum offers a series of patented barbells which have the ability to move forward, backward, up, and down. When equipped with our patented Active Balance Bar, the Jones Platinum offers the user a near free-weight training experience by forcing the user to balance the barbell just like a free-weight bar all while allowing the user to safely rack the barbell at any time during their training. The Jones Platinum can also lock into place which allows the user to move the barbell in an up and down motion only. This provides the user with a very stable training system, suitable for injury rehabilitation and users new to strength training.
You choose the Olympic Bar you want! turbo charges the Jones Platinum into the most comprehensive strength training device ever created by adding a completely different functional training experience. The FBT allows the user to do functional training exercises, progressive functional training exercises, and sports specific training in addition to hundreds of exercises the Jones Platinum already offers.
- Active Balance Bar (Click for Detailed Info) The 1000 lb. capacity Active Balance Bar must be balanced by the user, providing the benefits of Barbell training by incorporating stabilizer muscles and promoting symmetry. The ABB is attached to the bearing housings via a limited-range coupler which allows it to tilt, but never too far to go beyond the bar hooks and safety spotters. Far and away the #1 choice. Starting weight is 55 lbs $100 charge applies.
- Light Weight Active Balance Bar (Click for Detailed Info) Same as Active Balance Bar, but with lighter starting weight (35 pounds) and lighter capacity (500 pounds).
- Power Bar Top quality bar without Active Balance feature. Rigidly attached to the bearing housings. 50 lb. starting weight, 1000 pound capacity.
BUILT FOR YOU
- Body Weight Training
Two different chin bars provide every possible grip for pull-ups. Fix the Olympic Bar into various positions for angled push-ups, pull-ups, leg exercises, and more.
- Stretch Training
The Bar and Handles can be fixed into dozens of positions to facilitate stretching.
- Functional Training
With optional FBT
- Progressive Functional Training
With optional FBT and Jones Platinum working in tandem
- Barbell Training
All Barbell exercises can be performed with the safety of the bar hooks and safety spotters traveling along with you!
- Sports Specific Training
So you can excel at your favorite activity!
- Smith Machine Training
The horizontal travel can be locked into place, converting the Jones to a Smith!
It is the safest Free-Weight device ever made for the solo lifter! Think of it as a Power Rack where the Bar Hooks and Safety Spotters move along with every movement you make!
Full Body Trainer >
- Construction: 11 Gauge steel
Movement: All moving parts glide smoothly on industrial grade LM25 linear bearings and solid hardened steel guide rods.
- Active Balance Bar: Starting weight is 55 pounds. Weight capacity is 1000 pounds.
- Light Weight Active Balance Bar: Starting weight is 35 pounds. Weight capacity is 500 pounds.
- Power Bar: Starting weight is 50 pounds. Weight capacity is 1000 pounds.
- Dimensions: 84.5" wide x 54" deep x 83.5" High - With Optional FBT 84.5" wide x 74" deep x 83.5" High
- Commercial: 2 years parts, 10 years on frame.
- Residential: Lifetime all parts. Applies to manufacturer defects and original owner only. Does not cover normal wear and tear.
Want a quote on the Jones Platinum?
Call us at: 1-800-695-7338
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome your phone call, visit or email!